Sunday, September 15th, 2013
JC's Place Located At
1901 Chester Avenue
Bakersfield, CA 93301
2. Bring the decision makers, ie: Your parents, fiancée etc.
3. Come prepared to book services, this includes bringing your checkbook to put deposits on “Day Only Specials”.
4. Wear nice comfortable shoes and clothing. You have plenty of time to visit all the vendors. You are on a fact finding mission!
5. Be prepared to wear a "Bride" sticker to receive special attention from the vendors.
6. Bring water, gum and mints.
7. Bring preprinted self-
8. Bring your appointment book/pda to make appointments
9. If you are out of town, send your mother or friend to register you for prizes and collect information on services you need.
10. Make sure you bring your fiancé!. We provide a Grooms Lounge with 7 large flat screen TV's. About 50% do attend, so he won't be the only one there!
11. The Fashion Show marks the time for giveaways! -
12. Have Fun!
How to get the most out of your Bridal Show! Thousands of newly engaged couples are now on a mission to find the right wedding services to make their special day as beautiful and wonderful as possible. As a bridal event, we attend many bridal shows and have observed the behaviors of many brides as they try to gather as much information as possible. We would like to offer some tips that will help you get the most out of your next wedding show.